THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Settling in...

I'm wrapping up my first week as a SAHM, now that the dust has settled and the shock of not having a job to go to every day has passed, I'm in a great place. My to-do list is a mile long and I am in complete shock that I was able to manage all this and a career. A big pat on my back for that :). I have completely organized my house, my life, my family and am loving the extra time I get to spend with Lyric. Oh and being married, that is just the best thing in the entire world!
The job market is looking great and there are so many exciting opportunities out there. It was hard to see that the grass could be greener, but apparently it can be!
I have an appointment tomorrow to see if stubborn Braelynn has turned and what our options are if she hasn't. I can still feel her head above my belly button, so as far as I can tell she is as stubborn as her daddy, but will have the ultra sound tomorrow for complete confirmation.

I would like to send a virtual thank you to all my friends and family, they have been more than amazing the last week and have shown me how blessed I really am. Sometimes when bad things happen in our lives it’s hard to see how lucky we really are, but they have shown me that no matter what, my life is so full, I couldn't ask for anything more :)

0 comments: