THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Braelynn's 33 week check up

Braelynn is doing great. I now weigh in at a whopping 170 pounds, yep def. a buffalo! The only issue right now is that Braelynn and I are in a stubborn off and she is the current winner, she is breech and quite comfortable in that position. In two weeks I go in for my regular check up and an ultra sound to check on her position one more time. I think the chances of her turning are slim, being that she hasn't moved in about a month and a half. After the ultra sound I have two choices, schedule a C-section or schedule a turning. I am going to do everything possible NOT to have a C-section so turning it is. Apparently it is a very painful procedure and could break my water or force an emergency C-section so Stefan will be there. I put an SOS out to all my mommy friends and have tons of exercises/stretches etc. to try and naturally get her spinning.. Fingers crossed, I really just can't believe she will be here soon. I can't wait to meet her!

0 comments: