THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rewind: What made me, me

2003: Graduated college, getting married, we're pregnant!

February 13, 2005: The day that changed my life forever. My booger bear was born:


Lyric Marie



Flash forward two years, divorced, single, working, mommy in grad school, exhausted.

2007: Moved to Atlanta, it was just Lyric and me.  We met new people, I re-discovered myself, life couldn't be better.

2008: Move back to Virginia refreshed and ready to see where life takes us.

2009: Met Stefan, fell in love.  ZOMG we're pregnant!  Life happens for a reason and all those silly cliches, we've had our ups and downs, mistakes and wins, at the end of the day I know I am right where I'm supposed to be, finally! 

That brings us to today.  Living in an old farmhouse in Leesburg, three dogs one 4 year old, and an amazing 5 year old soon to be step son Austin in MS and our little monkey Braelynn on the way (due February 21, 2010). We have put the work into building our chaotic, awesome, fun, fantastic family and I am so excited every day to see what new adventures will be thrown my way.

2 comments:

Stillie said...

You're kind of hot. :)

Anonymous said...

Test