THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, December 27, 2009

We survived Christmas


Christmas is over and all the presents have been unwrapped.  Santa was very good to all in our house this year, we feel very blessed.  I got my Nikon DS3000 and am trying to make my way through several digital photography how to books.  Lyric got an art table, jeep and lots of other things, she was pleased.  It helps to be nesting during/after Christmas, by 9:00 all the presents were opened, by 10:00 the entire house was cleaned and new stuff put away in its proper spot!  Lyric is at her Grammy and Umpa's house for the week and I miss her already!  Although, it will probably  be our last kid free week for quite a while so we are trying to take advantage of some peace and quiet.  I even went out to the bar last night and stayed until 1 am!   Now that NOVA  bars are smoke free, giant pregnant women don't get too many sideways glances trying to enjoy a drink free night out. :)

0 comments: