THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mullets are the new black


I woke up this morning to a nice early Christmas present, Lyric decided to give herself a haircut.  For those who don't know, I am very particular about her hair.  To give you an idea it is in my divorce settlement that no one is to cut her hair without written permission from me.  She had the most beautiful curls that are now transformed into a horrible, horrible mullet, waaaahhhh :'(.  Stefan suggested that I chop off the rest of her hair to teach her a lesson.  She was acting like the whole thing was no big deal until I told her that was what I was going to do, so I guess it is the one thing that will really get through to her.  I really hate punishments that punish me as much as they punish her.  I'm trying to get up the nerve to drive her to the salon and get the mullet fixed.  We'll see how it turns out!

0 comments: