THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SAHM no more

I'm headed back into the workforce next week!!  I've accepted a position as Director of Marketing at MRIS.  I couldn't be more excited about the work I will be doing, the company, and my new co-workers.  I spent my last four months at AOL taking a deep, hard look at the position I had ended up in, the new management team and their strategies/work style and whether I was still happy and excited to come to work each day. I came to the conclusion that it was time to explore other opportunities after Braelynn was born.  Well, we all know how that ended up, a month before my due date I was put on the list!  I have always been a firm believer of everything happens for a reason, and once again I have proven myself correct. 

Now what this means for the girls and I over the next week is this: pure chaos!  I was thinking that I still had 2-3 weeks to get all of my loose ends wrapped up.  I really didn't expect to have an offer and start date so quickly.  Now we have one week to accomplish the following: get Lyric registered for her new school, find Braelynn daycare (Lyric's school doesn't take infants), change my name, go to DMV get new license, get Brae's hip ultrasound, go to my 6 week doc check up, buy all new wardrobe because I still am not fitting into pre-prego clothes, and I'm sure I'm leaving off about a million other things!  But I'm a total workaholic and beyond ready to get out of this house and get started on building out my strategy and plan for the new position!

0 comments: