THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowmageddon, SnOMG, Snowpocalypse and we all go a lil cra cra

We are currently on day 8 of being snowed in and everyone is starting to show signs of cabin fever.  The first to go was Lyric, of course.  The fever presented itself as random outbursts of lap running around the downstairs with Diego in tow (not annoying at all).  The first round of SnOMG (which is, btw my favorite storm pet name so that's the one I'm going with) we totaled about 30", the second round was today and along with the snow was hurricane like wind.  I'm thinking we got maybe
another foot, but it is hard to tell.  There are snow drifts as tall as Stefan.  It looks cold and uninviting, I have yet to step outside and experience it first hand, and I'm just fine with that. 

Stefan's office has been closed all week so he has been filling his days with shoveling the driveway.  I think it has all been a bit overwhelming for my poor southern husband.  Being from Mississippi this is more snow than he ever imagined possible, he has gone through various stages of shock, awe, excitement and after logging about 16 hours of shovel time, hate.  He was however, able to take a break from the driveway long enough to dig out the grill and cook some nice steaks to enjoy while watching the Super Bowl, yum.  My car has been at the doctor's for two weeks, a three year old car apparently can have thousands of dollars worth of items that need fixing, thank goodness for warranties!  It is finally done, so my hope is that the big dig will be completed by Friday, we can go get my car, therefore I will have my freedom back and all will be right with the world again!

0 comments: