THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olympics

My husband likes to bring my patriotism into question, but I really just can’t get into the Olympics. I have never been able to watch sports on TV, but even the opening ceremonies, I just had no desire. Now I’m certainly not putting down the Olympics or defending my taste in television (how could I with a DVR filled with hours of mind numbing reality shows) but this year, I choose not to participate.


I do however enjoy the mascots and the online debate they have sparked. Personally I think they are cute, and characters kids can enjoy, however, some netters find them offensive. As with most creative outputs, you can’t please them all. At the end of the day, despite the naysayers, I’m sure Vancouver will sell plenty of branded memorabilia and Sumi, Quatchi and Miga will have done their job well.

0 comments: