THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

It seems as if...

We are never getting out of here!  We woke up to a nice surprise left by the plows, a 7ft wall of snow across the entire bottom half of our driveway.  All that shoveling for nothing.  Supplies are running low, panic will set in soon!  (The picture to the left is the view from our porch, if you look past the monster icicles you see a car driving past, notice the snow pile as high as the car, that is our driveway.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMFG! I should send Jeff out to help while we eat and drink vodka

~M~ said...

Lol we found a guy on Craigslist with a snowblower, Jerry is coming to save the day!

Stillie said...

In the end, Jerry failed us and I beat the snow into submission with my bare hands.

Stillie said...

I just saw this photo again and it made my stomach turn. I never want to go through this again...ever...